MultiTester XA MI 3394 Overview
The MI 3394 CE MultiTester XA is a portable instrument intended for electrical safety testing and CE certification of electrical appliances, machines and switchboards during the production. The instrument features a strong data management facility, enabling the user to create custom autotests with predefined limits for pass/fail evaluation, to import predefined structure including test sequences or complete projects from PC software, plus a memory organizer.
The PC software MES-Manager enables the upload of automated test sequences, projects, downloading of test results to the PC, automatic data storage into a file, printing of test reports. Due to selected test functions, durable construction and accompanying PC SW package, the MultiTester XA MI 3394 is the perfect instrument for electrical safety testing in the most demanding environments like laboratories, automated production lines or specialized workshops.
- Data management: the instrument features in unique user friendly data management facility and state of the art memory organizer.
- Multiple test terminals: different test terminals enabling the user to choose from performing single tests or autosequences from single test socket.
- Auto testing: autosequences can be composed via instruments intuitive sequence organizer.
- MicroSD: support for microSD memory card (8-GB supplied with the instrument) up to 32GB.
- Colour display: 3.4 ?colour LCD display with touch screen.
- Hi-pot: high voltage AC (5kV at 500VA) and DC (6kV) test. Continuity: 4 – wire continuity test with selectable test current (0.2A, 4A, 10A, 25A) enabling precise measurements.
- Communication: 4 – RS232, USB, Ethernet and Bluetooth communication ports enabling downloading, uploading and remote control over instrument.
- Multi-system testing: the instrument can be used on TT, TN, IT and 115 V supply systems.