At Tex At Site, we pride ourselves on our wide range of calibration services available to cater for all fields of industry.
Tex At Site provides both an on-site and laboratory based calibration service for our customers. Instruments are calibrated in a controlled atmosphere using the latest equipment and industry leading practices.
Please refer to the sections below for more detail on how we can help with your calibration needs.
Tex At Site provides high-quality calibration services for your specialist measuring equipment. Our technicians are NATA accredited and can work equally well on-site at your facility or in our purpose-built laboratory, whichever is more convenient for you. Our equipment calibration services in Western Australia follow industry-leading practices. We continually incorporate the latest instrumentation and testing equipment to ensure accurate readings.
Dimensional and Temperature Calibration Services
We pride ourselves on providing a comprehensive and dynamic range of calibration services for customers in Australia. Among the scope of our technical calibration services are the following examples:
- Dimensional calibration – a technical service calibrates an object’s dimensions with a specialist measuring device. The purpose of dimensional calibration is to ensure measurements are accurate within a tolerance specified before the test. Many sectors of industry use dimensional calibration, such as the medical, aerospace, manufacturing and automotive industries.
- Temperature calibration – The accuracy of a thermometer can vary over time and with prolonged or extended use. Temperature calibration involves testing a thermometer’s accuracy in a stable environment set to a pre-agreed temperature.
Additional Calibration Services We Offer
In addition, we also provide our customers with other calibration services, such as:
- Electrical calibration – testing electrical devices to international standards to ensure consistency.
- Pressure calibration – comparing the output of a pressure gauge against another instrument with higher accuracy.
- Torque calibration – ensures machinery is accurate and adheres to international standards.
Speak to Tex At Site about our range of calibration services, and let’s discuss how we can support your company.