Advantages of Pressure Calibration
Tex At Site provides a truly mobile laboratory quality calibration service for your pressure equipment including:
- High Accuracy Indicators
Regular calibration will document the accuracy of your equipment so you know your measurements are correct and help to:
- Prevent costly shutdowns
- Prevent safety related accidents, incidents, hazards and/or near misses
- Maintain compliance (as required to meet ISO9000 and legislative requirements)
- Keep your plant and equipment traceable
- Ensure your equipment remains within test with our complimentary scheduling service
- Record and manage your assets through our database
- Vacuum and pressure ranging up to 10,000psi (700bar)
- Accuracy to 0.05% of the reading or 0.01kPa (whichever is greater)
Tex At Site offers a range of pressure gauge calibration services to help you ensure your technical instrumentation performs accurately at all times. We understand that you can’t always bring your heavy and expensive equipment to our testing laboratory, so we offer a range of mobile services where we come to you and work at your facility. Our pressure calibration services include calibrating various modules, transducers, calibrators, gauges and high-accuracy indicators.
Regular Calibration for Safety
Having your equipment calibrated regularly is essential as it allows you to ensure the accuracy of your readings. Other advantages of regular pressure gauge calibration include the following:
- Ensuring your equipment performs as it should protects your staff against accidents, safety hazards and near misses.
- It prevents forced operational shutdowns to fix broken equipment.
Pressure Testing Specifications
We offer pressure and vacuum testing up to 700 bar (10,000psi) and consistently maintain accuracy to 0.05% or 0.01kPa of the reading, or whichever reading is the larger.
Our NATA pressure calibration services mean our technicians are accredited and qualified to perform the required tests. You are in safe hands with Tex At Site.